Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Thursday, August 27, 2009

Clever way to be a responisble pet owner

There are some mighty clever folks out there. Are you a dog owner? If yes, now be honest, when you walk your dog do you pick up after it? I hope you said yes. I know it is very easy to just step around the issue.

I was surfing around the blog-o-sphere and happened upon "A Chick with Sticks." She had a wonderful post reminding and urging us dog owners to be responsible. She showed us an adorable little bag for holding plastic bags for picking up after our dogs.

I hope you will check out Puppy Poopy Bag Holder.

No comments: