Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Monday, November 12, 2007

The Top 100 Ways a Home Office Warrior can utilize a Virtual Assistant

Has your task list taken on a life of its own? Does your task list seem like an untamable beast? If you want to outsource but are not sure then check out this blog. This post gives a concise list of things to consider.

I don’t know about you, but I get sucked into those VH1 Top 100 countdowns all the time. So I thought it would be fun, as well as informative, to do our own here at the Home Office Warrior. The Top 100 ways that a Home Office Entrepreneur could use a Virtual Assistant to benefit their business. Like the musical counterpart, this countdown will come to you in four installments, one each week for the next four weeks. At the end of the four weeks I think you will have found at least a few ways a virtual assistant could fit you and your business and at the same time you will have learned a bit more about the world of virtual assistance.

 blog it

No comments: