Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey! I provide this service!

I monitor Internet content for clients.

Business Idea: Copyright Protection For Web Publishers

As a web publisher, I know how annoying it is to have scrapers copying my content and publishing it all over the web. In fact this practice is not only annoying, but it can be costly too. If people can find your content on other websites they might not visit yours, and excessive amounts of duplicate content might also hurt your search engine rankings, thus reducing the amount of organic traffic you’ll receive.

Unfortunately monitoring who is stealing your content and taking action to solve it would consume far too much time for the average web publisher, and here is where this business would come. It would be a company offering “copyright protection services for web publishers.”

Content Theft Monitoring: Once the web publisher becomes a client, the company would start monitoring the web to see what websites are stealing the content of the client’s website.
 blog it

No comments: