Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Friday, January 25, 2008

Another Use for Google Alerts

Sometimes, the simplest things are the most illusive. I use Google Alerts for everything other than myself. This was an eye opener. Why didn't I think of this?

Blog Content Provider .com


Professional Blog Management

Why Google Alerts Is Your Most Important Free Tool

Google Alerts is indispensable for anyone wanting to business online. Just Google “Google alerts” and you’ll find it. The tool allows you to type in any keyword or phrase and be notified, literally within minutes, of any new information that has been published about you or your company. I recommend that you monitor all content that consists of your real name, any business aliases that you use, your online nickname, your company names, and the names of your partners. You should also include any company brands, product lines, individual product names, and various labels associated with your business.

 blog it

No comments: