Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Customer Appreciation - A little goes a long way

I think about all the places where I am a customer. In the "everything automated" world of today, it is nice to receive a little recognition for choosing to spend my hard earned dollar at your business. If I receive a thank you later in the year from the time I made the purchase, you can bet I will be a customer who returns and refers more business your way. If you think customer appreciation is low on the task list - think again.

Customer Service Week – 5 Ways to Celebrate Your Customers Success

What can you do to show Customer Appreciation?

  • Share a FREE report. This can be a report that can help them learn, or they can offer it as a bonus to their contacts.
  • Send them a Thank You Card. A simple card that shows them they are in your thoughts and you appreciate the time they take to be your customer.
  • Send them articles that are relevant to their business. This shows your customers you care about their success and have product knowledge about their business.
  • Call them via phone; skype or instant message them. Ask them if there is anything they need; answer any questions they may have; work on building a connection and on your relationship with them. (If your database is too big to contact each customer, which by the way is not a bad problem to have, then send them a personalized email. You can do this efficiently and simply through a contact management system).
  •  blog it

    No comments: