Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Never Too Old to Achieve

Margaret Greenberg shares the remarkable adventure of Barbara Hillary.
clipped from pos-psych.com



What’s Your North Pole Goal?


By Margaret Greenberg

Margaret Greenberg's website


Margaret Greenberg's email

Margaret Greenberg, MAPP, founded The Greenberg Group - an organizational effectiveness consulting practice - in 1997. Margaret specializes in coaching executives and teams using a strengths-based approach. Full bio.

keynote speaker, Barbara Hillary
Barbara’s speech was called “Finding Your Own North Pole”
However, Hillary really did trek to the North Pole last year on skis
Hillary is not only a lung cancer survivor; she was also 75 years old when she did it!

Lastly, Barbara Hillary applied another Positive Psychology principle: reframing. At the end of her speech she said, “I’m not a little old lady. But I am an older adventurer and I am an older athlete.”

What’s Hillary up to now? Sitting on her porch in a rocking chair? Reserving her spot in a nursing home? Are you kidding! She’s planning to ski to the South Pole later this year! To learn more about this amazing woman visit her site, Prepare to be Inspired! So what’s your North Pole goal?
 blog it

No comments: