Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bink Video

Bink Video - our popular true-color video codec - now with Sony PS3 SPU support!


Bink Video is our ubiquitous game video codec - it has been used in 4,000
games! It is this popular because it looks great, it uses absolutely minimal CPU and
memory, it runs on all of the platforms out there, it supports high-end features like
5.1 audio and pixel shaders, and has a terrific run-time API. Finally... a true-color codec good enough for game developers.

The Best in Game Development Technology!

Bink Video - Now for pretty much every platform out there!

Download the free Bink tools today. Think Bink!


 blog it

No comments: