Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Monday, March 3, 2008

Survey for Amazon's Unbox

I am willing to suffer through advertisements if the movie is provided for free. I do not want advertisements if I have to pay for the dvd, video stream, etc.
clipped from www.techcrunch.com

Is Amazon Rethinking Its Movie Download Service?

Erick Schonfeld

amazon-unbox-survey-2.pngAmazon is asking Unbox customers to fill out an online survey about how satisfied they are with the service. One of the questions asks which of ten potential improvements is “most likely to increase your use of the Amazon Unbox service?” The options range from free streaming with ads and an HBO-like movie subscription service to HD-quality videos and bundling digital copies with the purchase of a regular DVD.

The problem with many of these options is that they do not offer anything that you cannot already get from other movie download and streaming sites. The obstacles to broader adoption of any digital movie service are 1) getting the movie to a TV; 2) reducing download times/improving video quality; and 3) making it easier than just ordering from Netflix (which offers its own unlimited video streaming as part of its subscription service) or going to Blockbuster.

 blog it

No comments: