Welcome! And Thank you for stopping by.



Are you thinking: "What is this blog all about?"
I am glad you asked.


As a professional reader, I spend my days reading the Internet. When I find something of interest I share it here. If you like the information presented here, please subscribe to my blog.

If you would like a customized report delivered directly to you, please subscribe to The Data Digger service. A subscription to The Data Digger service will save you hours of time researching. You will be satisfied you have the information you need and you will have more time to focus on other priorities.

I hope you enjoy the information shared here.

Wishing you a productive day,
Lara Nieberding
Professional Reader



Sunday, March 2, 2008

NotchUp

Interesting concept. Has anyone tried this?
clipped from www.notchup.com
NotchUp: Opportunity knocks.

Apply to Join

» Membership is by application or invitation only

» Applying takes just seconds

Sign Up

» NotchUp is free to join and use

» Set your interview price

Set It and Forget It

» Fill out your NotchUp profile

» Companies find you and pay you to interview

 blog it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like someone is picking up NotchUp’s slack. Applicant Tree is doing essentially the same thing, but at a much better price for businesses. What’s more, I don’t have to waste time interviewing someone that could end up being unacceptable, I can purchase their information and do a phone interview if I want to. This model favors the companies far more than NotchUp and still offers something to the prospects.